ALyS™ 505NK series (NK cells)
ALyS505NK-AC and ALyS505NK-EX are serum-free, xeno-free cell culture mediums optimized for human natural killer (NK) cells derived from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs). NK cells are crucial for innate immunity. Unlike T cells, they can damage virus-infected cells and cancer cells without prior sensitization.
Many applications necessitate the expansion of NK cells. However, in vitro cultivation of NK cells often results in a low expansion rate, an exhausted phenotype due to long-term expansion, and overgrowth of T cells if present in the initial culture. By employing ALyS505NK-AC for activation and ALyS505NK-EX for expansion, one can attain a highly pure, NK-rich population of cells in 14 days without the need for sorting with beads or flow cytometry.
Artificial Serum is recommended for the primary culture derived from PBMC. Both ALyS505NK-AC and ALyS505NK-EX are available with or without IL-2 (1000IU/mL).
- Serum-free (xeno-free) culture medium.
- Facilitates efficient and high proliferation of NK cells.
- Enables the attainment of a higher ratio of NK cells to T cells.
- Expanded NK cells exhibit low cytotoxic activity at a given E/T ratio.
- Available with or without IL-2 (1000IU/mL).
- Culture bag format for larger sizes is available for ALyS505NK-EX.
- Optimal for NK cell therapy.
Product: ALyS505NK-AC (no IL-2)
Product: ALyS505NK-AC (IL-2: 1000IU/mL)
Product: ALyS505NK-EX (no IL-2) Bottle
Cat#: 01400C10 - Contact us for more information
Product: ALyS505NK-EX (no IL-2) Culture Bag
Product: ALyS505NK-EX1000 (IL-2: 1000IU/mL) Bottle
Cat#: 01410C10 - Contact us for more information
Product: ALyS505NK-EX1000 (IL-2: 1000IU/mL) Culture Bag
For more information about the product please contact us.
For Research Use Only
Manufactured by: Cell Science & Technology Institute Inc. (CSTI)