CiMS™ (human MSC)
CiMS™ is a serum-free cell culture medium for human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC). The CiMS™-BM (base medium) is optimized for multiple passage expansions of various undifferentiated hMSCs. Pre-coating of culture vessels with an attachment matrix is not required, thereby improving efficiency. Furthermore, by adding either an animal-free supplement (CiMS™-sAF) or a xeno-free supplement (CiMS™-sXF), which are optimized for CiMS™-BM, long-term serum-free culture with high proliferation can be achieved.
- Serum-free culture medium designed for hMSC.
- Facilitates the expansion of various hMSCs in an undifferentiated state.
- Eliminates the need for pre-coating culture vessels, thereby improving efficiency.
- Offers optimized animal-free (CiMS™-sAF) or xeno-free (CiMS™-sXF) supplements.
- Enables long-term culture with high proliferation of various hMSCs.
- Allows differentiation into several desired lineages.
- Manufactured in compliance with Japanese GMP guidelines.
Product: CiMS-BM (Base Medium)
Product: CiMS-sXF (Xeno Free supplement)
Product: CiMS-sAF (Animal Free supplement)
For more information about this product please contact us.
For Research Use Only
Manufactured by: Cell Science & Technology Institute Inc. (CSTI)