iMatrix-111 - Maintenance and purification of HPCs, Hepatocytes and Nerve cells
iMatrix-111 is a highly purified recombinant human Laminin 111-E8 fragment expressed by CHO-S cells. Laminin 111 is known to be present in the liver and binds to integrin α7X2β1 and α6β1. Laminin 111 is essential for the formation of the three embryonic germ layers by pluripotent cells in the inner cell mass.
- Highly purified and refined human laminin-111 E8 fragment expressed by CHO-S cells.
- Used to support directed differentiation of HPCs, hepatocytes, and nerve cells.
- Allows for feeder-free cell culture.
iMatrix-111 can be used as cell culture matrix for various cell types including ES/iPS cells.
N-892071: 350 ug (175 ug x 2 pcs.)
N-892072: 1050 ug (175 ug x 6 pcs.)
N-892073: 175 ug (175 ug x 1 pcs.) - SAMPLE SIZE **One time purchase only**
Format: Liquid Solution (175 ug/vial @0.5 mg/mL) Solvent: PBS(-))
Storage temperature: 2-15 °C
1. Takayama, K. et al. Generation of safe and therapeutically effective human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived hepatocyte-like cells for regenerative medicine. Hepatology Communications 1, 1058–1069 (2017) doi: 10.1002/hep4.1111.
2. Takayama, K. et al. Enrichment of high-functioning human iPS cell-derived hepatocyte-like cells for pharmaceutical research. Biomaterials 161, 24–32 (2018) doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2018.01.019.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.
Manufactured by : Nippi, Inc.
Questions about this product? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: (650) 486-1541