iMatrix-332 - Maintenance and purification of corneal epithelial cells and keratinocytes
iMatrix-332 is a recombinant human Laminin 332-E8 fragments protein expressed by CHO-S cells. Laminin 332 is composed of α3β2γ2 chains, which are known to bind to integrin α3β1 and α6β4. It is essential for cells in the epithelial basement membranes, lining the surfaces of the body such as skin, hair follicles, oral cavity, gastrointestinal and urinary tracts, lungs, and various glands.
- Highly purified and refined human laminin-332 E8 fragment expressed by CHO-S cells.
- Used to support directed differentiation of corneal epithelial cells and keratinocytes.
- Allows for feeder-free cell culture.
iMatrix-332 can be used as cell culture matrix for various cell types including ES/iPS cells.
N-892031: 350 ug (175 ug x 2 pcs.)
N-892032: 1050 ug (175 ug x 6 pcs.)
N-892033: 175 ug (175 ug x 1 pcs.) - SAMPLE SIZE **One time purchase only**
Format: Liquid Solution (175 ug/vial @0.5 mg/mL) Solvent: PBS(-))
Storage temperature: 2-15 °C
1. Shibata, S. et al. Cell-Type-Specific Adhesiveness and Proliferation Propensity on Laminin Isoforms Enable Purification of iPSC-Derived Corneal Epithelium. Stem Cell Reports 14, 663–676 (2020) doi: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2020.02.008.
2. Skowron-Kandzia, K. et al. Gene Expression in Amnion-Derived Cells Cultured on Recombinant Laminin 332—A Preliminary Study. Frontiers in Medicine 8, (2021).
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.
Manufactured by : Nippi, Inc.
Questions about this product? Email us at email@example.com or give us a call: (650) 486-1541